Standard and Heavy Duty Demo Grapple BucketsThe Prowler Standard Duty, and Heavy Duty Grapple Bucket is ideal for picking up jobsite and storm debris, logs, rocks etc. This bucket was designed specifically for both Skid Steers and Track Loaders and comes with a Universal Attachment.
Both the hydraulic cylinder shaft and housing are fully enclosed. Anyone that has had debris fall on a exposed cylinder shaft knows what damage can be caused, so we took preventive measures to protect those critical components. The Grapple Bucket cylinders operate independently to adjust for uneven loads.
All Demo Grapple Buckets cylinders have a 2” bore and a 10” stroke, with all hydraulic lines routed inside the tubing to prevent tears. It is also built with top quality steel, oversized points and bushings, with grease fittings at every pivot point. Every unit exceeds the lifting capacity of the skid steer machine it is attached to.
- 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders, rated at 4000 psi
- Grease fittings at every pivot point
- Optional weld on teeth and bolt on cylinder rod cover kit
- Standard Duty Sizes: 63”, and 72”
- Heavy Duty Sizes: 63”, 66”, 72”, 78”, and 81”
- Standard Duty has 3/8″ Steel
- Heavy Duty has 1/2″ Steel
Extreme Duty Demo Grapple BucketsThe Extreme Duty Demo Grapple Bucket is ideal for picking up large and small logs, rocks, garbage or any other type of debris. It can handle much more material and is intended for larger machinery over the Heavy Duty Demo Grapple Bucket.
One of a few features that separates the Prowler Extreme Demo Grapple Bucket from our competitor’s attachment are the enclosed hydraulic cylinder shafts. Most Demo Grapple Buckets only have the actual cylinder enclosed and not the entire shaft. Anyone operator that has had debris fall onto the cylinder shaft knows what damage this may cause and will appreciate the added protection.
It will feature a 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders that operate independently to adjust for uneven loads. The hydraulic lines are routed inside the tubing to help prevent tears in the lines. It is also built with top quality 1/2″ steel, over-sized points and bushings, with grease fittings at every pivot point. The Extreme Demo Grapple Bucket has a 1”x6” cutting edge.
- 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders that operate independently, rated at 4000 PSI
- 5/8″ top tines
- Hydraulic lines routed inside the tubing to prevent tears
- Grease fittings at every pivot point
- Bucket has a 1”x8” cutting edge
- Optional weld on teeth
- Available Sizes: 66”, 72”, 78”, 81″, 84”, and 96”
Demo Grapple Bucket Images
Prowler Shipping and Delivery Estimates in the Lower 48 States
- Freight shipping: Skid Steer Attachments over 100 lbs. are shipped by ground freight and have an average shipping time of 2-3 business days. Attachments shipped via motor freight may require shipping to a commercial address equipped with either a loading dock, or have access to a fork lift to unload. Freight companies can make residential deliveries for an additional $50.00 for this service, which helps pay for lift gate options. You will be responsible for unloading, or assisting in unloading your order from the delivery truck.
- 1 Day Handling Times: Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST will ship that same day. The next day after your order ships, you will receive an email providing your tracking information. You can begin tracking your order online starting that next business day.
- How long will it take until I receive my order?: Better than 90% of our freight shipments are delivered within 2-3 business days using very reliable carriers such as Conway Freight, R+L Carriers, UPS Freight or other similar carriers by ground motor freight service unless otherwise stated. Most of our items ship from our warehouses in Greensburg, Indiana (47240). See estimated ground delivery times on the map below.