High Back Hay Spear AttachmentProwlers Extreme Duty High Back Hay Spear is designed to increase your leverage and safety when rolling the bail back towards the cab. Hay Spears easily move bales of hay with a quick hook up on your skid steer or tractor. Euro Style and John Deere mounts are available.
Our Hay Spear has an amazing load capacity of 2,600 LBS.
Best of all this baby is built right here in America!
- 2,600 lb weight rating
- Euro Style and John Deere mounts are available
- High back increases leverage and safety
- Spear length 48″ overall
- Extreme Duty Design
Watch Our Hay Spear, And Hay Grapple At Work
Skid Steer Hay Spear Images
Prowler Shipping and Delivery Estimates in the Lower 48 States
- Freight shipping: Skid Steer Attachments over 100 lbs. are shipped by ground freight and have an average shipping time of 2-3 business days. Attachments shipped via motor freight may require shipping to a commercial address equipped with either a loading dock, or have access to a fork lift to unload. Freight companies can make residential deliveries for an additional $50.00 for this service, which helps pay for lift gate options. You will be responsible for unloading, or assisting in unloading your order from the delivery truck.
- 1 Day Handling Times: Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST will ship that same day. The next day after your order ships, you will receive an email providing your tracking information. You can begin tracking your order online starting that next business day.
- How long will it take until I receive my order?: Better than 90% of our freight shipments are delivered within 2-3 business days using very reliable carriers such as Conway Freight, R+L Carriers, UPS Freight or other similar carriers by ground motor freight service unless otherwise stated. Most of our items ship from our warehouses in Greensburg, Indiana (47240). See estimated ground delivery times on the map below.