Pallet Fork Grapple Attachment for Skid Steer LoadersThe prowler Extreme Duty Pallet Fork Grapple is ideal for Farm use, Warehouse operations, or in the Logging industry. The top tine is adjustable for both small or large loads, and the hydraulic cylinder gives you plenty of downward clamping force to help secure your load. The Pallet Fork Tines are adjustable, and completely heat treated from the tip to the heel.
- Heat treated American made forks
- Adjustable top tine to handle any size load
- 2 inch by 12 inch hydraulic cylinder
Skid Steer Grapple Pallet Fork Images
Prowler Shipping and Delivery Estimates in the Lower 48 States
- Freight shipping: Skid Steer Attachments over 100 lbs. are shipped by ground freight and have an average shipping time of 2-3 business days. Attachments shipped via motor freight may require shipping to a commercial address equipped with either a loading dock, or have access to a fork lift to unload. Freight companies can make residential deliveries for an additional $50.00 for this service, which helps pay for lift gate options. You will be responsible for unloading, or assisting in unloading your order from the delivery truck.
- 1 Day Handling Times: Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST will ship that same day. The next day after your order ships, you will receive an email providing your tracking information. You can begin tracking your order online starting that next business day.
- How long will it take until I receive my order?: Better than 90% of our freight shipments are delivered within 2-3 business days using very reliable carriers such as Conway Freight, R+L Carriers, UPS Freight or other similar carriers by ground motor freight service unless otherwise stated. Most of our items ship from our warehouses in Greensburg, Indiana (47240). See estimated ground delivery times on the map below.