Root Rake Grapple Attachment for Skid Steer LoadersThe Prowler Extreme Duty Root Rake Grapple are excellent for raking up fallen debris then carrying them away to be placed into piles, or into a truck. The curved shape of the Root Rake Grapple makes it easy to roll debris tightly.
A single grapple or two independent grapples are available. We use twin 2 inch bore by 10 inch stroke cylinders, each rated at 4000 psi.
Our Standard Duty Root Rake Grapples are built with 3/8 inch steel, and our Extreme Duty Grapples are built with 1/2 inch steel.
- Available as a single grapple or two independent grapples
- Twin 2” bore by 10” stroke cylinders
- Unique design makes it easy to roll debris into tight piles
- Standard Duty sizes: 63”, 66″, and 72”
- Extreme Duty sizes: 63”, 72”, 81″, 84”, and 96”
Root Rake Grapple Images
Prowler Shipping and Delivery Estimates in the Lower 48 States
- Freight shipping: Skid Steer Attachments over 100 lbs. are shipped by ground freight and have an average shipping time of 2-3 business days. Attachments shipped via motor freight may require shipping to a commercial address equipped with either a loading dock, or have access to a fork lift to unload. Freight companies can make residential deliveries for an additional $50.00 for this service, which helps pay for lift gate options. You will be responsible for unloading, or assisting in unloading your order from the delivery truck.
- 1 Day Handling Times: Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST will ship that same day. The next day after your order ships, you will receive an email providing your tracking information. You can begin tracking your order online starting that next business day.
- How long will it take until I receive my order?: Better than 90% of our freight shipments are delivered within 2-3 business days using very reliable carriers such as Conway Freight, R+L Carriers, UPS Freight or other similar carriers by ground motor freight service unless otherwise stated. Most of our items ship from our warehouses in Greensburg, Indiana (47240). See estimated ground delivery times on the map below.