Swing Boom Cutter Skid Steer Attachment
The Prowler Swing Arm Boom Cutter has a reach of eight feet (8′) when extended horizontally and a vertical reach of sixteen feet (16′), making clearing unwanted tree limbs less of a hassle and easy to get to. The mower will also swing to the right and can be used as a side cutter. It is powered by a high torque motor with a built in relief valve with a maximum supply pressure of 4,000 PSI. A flow of 14-20 GPM is required for this mower. We also carry a Piston Motor Swing Boom Cutter with a flow of 17-30 GPM that can be viewed below.
Our swing cutter is a unique attachment to have in your collection. It is designed for cutting banks, fence lines, and right of ways. It also works great for clearing pond banks and cutting trails. This cutter has a significant reach advantage over the typical cutter.
- Reach advantage over our typical brush cutter
- Can be used as a side cutter
- High torque motor with built in relief valve
- Maxmium supply pressure of 4,000 PSI
- 3″ x 16″ tilt cylinders
- 5/8″ AR400 Blades
- 44″ cut
- 3″ cutting capacity
- Does not requires case drain
- Optional universal, 8 pin or 14 pin wiring harness are available