Highly Durable Compact Loader Rubber Track DesignHeat, friction and environmental hazards are the enemy when it comes to rubber track longevity. At Prowler, we are keeping ahead of the competition by supplying one of the industry’s highest quality rubber track systems for Compact Track Loaders (CTL). The manufacturing process follows strict ISO 9001 Quality Standards. Through extensive research and design we have continually manufactured CTL rubber tracks that provide reliable service and help lower your operating cost. Here are a few of the ways our CTL track system helps minimize the hazards you and your machine encounter.
- A: Extra deep, heat resistant lugs provide longer hours of superior traction over various terrain including mud, dirt, sand, clay, gravel and asphalt.
- B: Heavy duty steel embedded links provide a smooth rolling path for your track loader’s undercarriage.
- C: A thick carcass made with highly durable all natural rubber and synthetics give our tracks maximum chunk and gouge resistance.
- D: Continuously wound steel cables, wrapped in vulcanized rubber allow our tracks to maintain their reliable strength over time.
Rubber Track Tread Design Options for Compact Track Loaders
Prowler Track Loader Tread Design Benefits
Suited Applications: Asphalt, Gravel, Dirt, Sand, Clay, Mud
Suited Applications: Dirt, Sand, Snow, Turf
Suited Applications: Mud, Clay, Asphalt, Sand
Suited Applications: Snow, Mud, Clay
Why Choose Prowler Rubber Tracks For Your Compact Track Loader?Compact Track Loader (CTL) rubber tracks have to be able to take serious abuse! Special consideration must be taken when manufacturing CTL tracks. These tracks need to be durable enough to handle harsh applications.
Prowler rubber tracks for Compact Track Loader (CTL) equipment meet and exceed these design requirements, delivering a rubber track that can outperform even manufacturer OEM tracks.
Prowler’s continuous “splice free” steel cables maximize the overall strength of the track, and keep it from binding or creating a “wave” in the track during the curing process. Prowler Compact Track Loader (CTL) rubber tracks also utilize all natural rubber specially blended with selected synthetics that provide the following benefits:
- Higher chunking, gouging, and abrasion resistance
- Better track loader maneuverability and stability over multiple surfaces
- Lower vibrations throughout your compact track loader
- Increased service life of your rubber track
- Better traction and grip over multiple terrains
We take great pride in providing exceptional customer service, and “We Always Stand Behind Our Product”. Every CTL rubber track is backed by a 1 year/1000 hour warranty.
Request A Price Quote