List of Multi-Terrain Loaders Tracks by Make and Models
- ASV RT25 – 280×101.6×37
- ASV RT30 – 280×101.6×37
- ASV RT40 – 280×101.6×37
- ASV RT50 – 381×101.6×42
- ASV RT60 – 381×101.6×42
- ASV VT70 – 381×101.6×42
- ASV RT75HD – 457×101.6×51-3
- ASV RT120 – 457×101.6×51-3
- ASV RT120F – 457×101.6×51-3
Kevlar Aramid Fiber MTL Multi Terrain Loader Rubber Track Design
Get the most out of your next set of Rubber Tracks for your Multi-Terrain Loader (MTL) with our highly durable, Kevlar Aramid Fiber layered track system. This lightweight and exceptionally strong system has four times the strength of steel. Reduce your downtime with our CAT, ASV and Terex MTL replacement tracks.
Non-Metal Core tracks, as illustrated below, consist of an all-natural rubber compound and strong inner fibers. This allows for a more flexible track system. Some of the key benefits of this track system are:
- A: Aramid Kevlar Fibers reduce stretching, and provide superior strength.
- B: Multi-bar tread design is excellent on turf applications, lowers track vibration, and provides a smoother ride.
- C: Extra thick, gouge resistant carcass provides a sound rolling path for your undercarriage.
- D: Heavy duty lugs can easily handle the maximum torque generated by the machine, and are manufactured to OEM specifications.
Non-Metal core tracks are lighter weight, ranging from 185 lbs. to 330 lbs. depending on the size of the track. They are much more flexible and have less ground disturbance than metal core tracks. All natural rubber compounds provide extra durability, increasing the over-all service life of the track. The wide track design increases flotation, allowing your machine to travel easily over soft soils such as sand, mud, turf, and clay.