Extreme Duty Tree Saw AttachmentThe Prowler Extreme Duty Tree Saw is an excellent attachment when it comes to land management. From clearing undergrowth to smaller tree’s, this high quality attachment will leave your land looking it’s best. A 17 to 23 GPM Flow rate is required, but does not require a case drain. All hydraulics lines will be routed through the boom for extra protection.
The blade holder is secured by 1/2 inch AR400 steel and has fifteen high strength, four sided cutting teeth.
- 17 to 23 GPM and does not require a case drain
- Blade holder is ½” AR400
- High back increases leverage and safety
- Fifteen high strength, four sided cutting teeth
- Cuts 8 inch trees
Tree Saw Attachment Images
Prowler Shipping and Delivery Estimates in the Lower 48 States
- Freight shipping: Skid Steer Attachments over 100 lbs. are shipped by ground freight and have an average shipping time of 2-3 business days. Attachments shipped via motor freight may require shipping to a commercial address equipped with either a loading dock, or have access to a fork lift to unload. Freight companies can make residential deliveries for an additional $50.00 for this service, which helps pay for lift gate options. You will be responsible for unloading, or assisting in unloading your order from the delivery truck.
- 1 Day Handling Times: Orders placed before 3:00 pm EST will ship that same day. The next day after your order ships, you will receive an email providing your tracking information. You can begin tracking your order online starting that next business day.
- How long will it take until I receive my order?: Better than 90% of our freight shipments are delivered within 2-3 business days using very reliable carriers such as Conway Freight, R+L Carriers, UPS Freight or other similar carriers by ground motor freight service unless otherwise stated. Most of our items ship from our warehouses in Greensburg, Indiana (47240). See estimated ground delivery times on the map below.